Hey Ya'll

Hey Everyone! My name is Danielle and I am 17 years old. This is the story of my senior year of high school and details of my future plans. Of course, I have huge dreams that I know I can acheive, but I know I will need to work hard! I plan on going to college next fall at Gannon University to study Physical Therapy. I hope to someday spend a semester in Ireland and eventually do a summer service trip to the African continent. Someday, I will own my own physical therapy clinic and fill its walls with my photography. My biggest dream is to open a dance studio for children with disabilities because I have been a dancer for 15 years and could not imagine my life without my pointe shoes! Besides dancing and photography, I love to cheerlead, play volleyball, golf, read, go camping, and be crazy!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dreary Erie

So it has finally hit me that school is not all that I had thought it was going to be. Sure, I have been involved in everything I could possibly get my hands on, but the friend situation sucks. I got hanging around a group of girls that are not in any way like me, and they have not made my transition into school any easier. The past few days have been a desperate attempt to find a new group to latch on to and so far I have been pretty successful!
First semester will be over in four weeks and I am VERY excited! If this semester went by so fast, I hope the rest of college goes just as quickly. I just want to go and travel the world on my Semester at Sea trip.
I have been feeling rather festive lately, so I have been watching lots of Christmas movies every night and planning out how I am going to decorate my room. Tonight I went to the gym to work out and ended up running and biking 5 miles to the tunes of Trans-Siberian Orchestra and Bing Crosby. Great holiday psyc up tunes, huh? I cant wait for Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas Break. Christmas is my FAVORITE time of year; I love the festive-ness of it- the decorations, the cookies, christmas shopping, music, ice skating, hot cocoa! Let the holidays begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment