Hey Ya'll

Hey Everyone! My name is Danielle and I am 17 years old. This is the story of my senior year of high school and details of my future plans. Of course, I have huge dreams that I know I can acheive, but I know I will need to work hard! I plan on going to college next fall at Gannon University to study Physical Therapy. I hope to someday spend a semester in Ireland and eventually do a summer service trip to the African continent. Someday, I will own my own physical therapy clinic and fill its walls with my photography. My biggest dream is to open a dance studio for children with disabilities because I have been a dancer for 15 years and could not imagine my life without my pointe shoes! Besides dancing and photography, I love to cheerlead, play volleyball, golf, read, go camping, and be crazy!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

PEACHTREE CITY!!!

I can not wait until tomorrow! My mom, sister, and I are going to Georgia for the next four days for my cousin's first communion. It has been so long since I've been on vacation.. I'm really looking forward to spending some time in the great Southern sun! I wish we were going for longer though.. four days isn't nearly as long as what I would have wished for.. I get to miss tomorrow and Monday in school (also a great releif!) Honestly, with all of my scholarship awards ceremonies and concerts and fun happenings coming up within the next two months, it seems as if I won't have a full week of school until school ends! I am getting so sick of waking up at 6:30 every morning. This week I was so lazy that I wore sweatpants/sweatshirts/sports t-shirts EVERY day.. my new record. Generally, I like to dress up and look nice for school but my sleep pattern has been disturbed from sleeping until 11 during Spring Break, so it will take me a bit to get adjusted back to where I should be!

I got my college housing papers in the mail yesterday and immediately filled them all out. I am getting so excited to move out and get some freedom! I washed my college comforter and put all of my dorm-room decorations in a big bin in the attic.. I can't wait to decorate my room!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy for your cousin an his first communion. Congrats on finally going on vacation as you say that it has been quite a while. We all wait for the day when we are able to go to college. It seems as if you can do what ever you want when you want, but then again you do have to be more strict upon your actions without your parents there to remind you every five seconds of something you always forgot and even though you tell them, "I know!," deep down inside you think, "o shoot i better go do that."

    ReplyDelete