Hey Ya'll

Hey Everyone! My name is Danielle and I am 17 years old. This is the story of my senior year of high school and details of my future plans. Of course, I have huge dreams that I know I can acheive, but I know I will need to work hard! I plan on going to college next fall at Gannon University to study Physical Therapy. I hope to someday spend a semester in Ireland and eventually do a summer service trip to the African continent. Someday, I will own my own physical therapy clinic and fill its walls with my photography. My biggest dream is to open a dance studio for children with disabilities because I have been a dancer for 15 years and could not imagine my life without my pointe shoes! Besides dancing and photography, I love to cheerlead, play volleyball, golf, read, go camping, and be crazy!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

? i?8????e:?? ???2??r??y???7??e7 t ?A??? ?????? j?A?qX? ??oy?< ??dP Tf?? ???.?Ao7?? ??l6(?&???;( ?????? z?A?2(?&??y??M ??g ???e :L ??

No comments:

Post a Comment